Fundraiser

My name is David Foulkes and i have been fundraising for the Royal British Legion and other charities since 1982 my estimated total raised so far is in the region of £30,250 i have raised this money doing lots of charity events - raffles, walks, local boot sales etc i am now looking to reach more people with my blog. you can contact me at foulkes_david@yahoo.co.uk

twitter

found a great little site called twitter and as a networking site i am hoping this will mean i reach out to even more people.
i would also like to thank those of you who have already made donations on www.justgiving.com it is much appreciated.
http://twitter.com/fundraiser_dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless you for your service David.

I like the poems about the red poppy flowers. The Veterans of Foreign Wars in the US gave us red poppys and I was not sure of their meaning.